
Today is mine and Dennis' 10 year Anniversary. It doesn't even feel like it's been 10 years.
Dennis I love you more today than the day we got married. We have gone through so much. Some of it good some of it bad. I appreciate everything that you do for the kids and I. I appreciate everything you do to make sure I am able to stay at home with the kids. I know I don't tell you near enough how much I appreciate you. I thank God everyday for having such a wonderful and devoted husband. I couldn't ask for anything more. Thank you for everything. I look forward to spending the next 10 years with you.
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now I'm off to spend the rest of the day with my honey.
tips cepat hamil setelah keguguran
7 years ago




4 comments:
Happy Anniversary!! 10 years is a wonderful accomplishment and I hope you make it many, many more!
Happy Anniversary! 10 years, woohoo!!! :)
Congrats on the first ten! Happy anniversary.
Wow! 10 years, that's awesome! Congratulations!
Post a Comment