I think this is a pretty good deal. Today I ran into WalMart to pick up a few items. While I was there I decided to pick up some Simply Apple juice. As I walked up to the display I noticed that they had a roll back sign. I was thinking "cool" it will be a little cheaper than normal.
So what do you think? The normal price is $2.82 or the "Roll Back" price 2 for $6.00, HMMMMMM tough decision. 
Way to go WalMart. Way to help out the American consumer in these tough economical times (enter sarcastic tone here). The sad thing is it did ring up for $3.00.
tips cepat hamil setelah keguguran
7 years ago




3 comments:
Hey Debbie,
Would that be $3.00 each...and the regular price is $2.82 each? I'm confused...as usual.
Yep, it rang up for $3.00 each and the regular tag said $2.82. This isn't the first time I have seen something like this at WalMart.
Yup, I really do hate Walmart. You just drove the point home once again, lol.
Post a Comment