Monday, July 13, 2009

Big words for little people.

I really haven't had much time to blog lately. I have some pics from the 4th that I will be blogging about as soon as I find my USB cable for my camera.

On to the reason for this blog. Kylie and Kaytlinn were resting while watching Bratz: Passion 4 Fashion Diamondz.



The movie tells a story about the Bratz dolls going on a reality show. The 2 teams have to drive trucks across country looking for teen fashion designers to model at a fashion show in New York. On the way they encounter a hitchhiker, a ghost town and a UFO (all part of the reality show). So on the part when they see the UFO Kylie yells out "OH NO.... THEY ARE GOING TO GET ADOPTED!" (instead of abducted). I love to listen to my kids as they learn how to use big words.

0 comments: