This week in Damien's class the story they are reading is about a little girl who is in a talent show. They decided that they would hold their own talent show in class for the parents to come and watch. Damien had mentioned that he wanted to sign up to play the drums. We really didn't think much about it until yesterday when I remembered. I I sent his teacher an email asking if he did sign up. Sure enough he signed up to play the drums. Now for the last year he has gotten together with my nephew Marcus and they would play like they were in a band. He found some boxes and a few other things and a pair of pencils to make his drums. I guess he figured that was enough for him to be considered a drummer. Anyway, I told Dennis that he needed to show Damien something simple on the drums so he could play in class. So as soon as Dennis got home he set up his snare drum, crash cymbal and his cow bell. He spent about 1 1/2 hours teaching Damien 3 different beats. After dinner Damien practiced a little more and then he got up bright and early to practice some more. I think we are going to have a 3rd generation drummer on our hands here (Dennis and his dad play the drums). Here is the video clip from his class talent show.
tips cepat hamil setelah keguguran
7 years ago




2 comments:
Wow, he did really good! I think you're definitely gonna have another drummer on your hands! Too fun!
Good job Damien! That child deserves professional lessons :)
Post a Comment