Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Swimming lessons

We were told that there was a guy that would be holding swimming lessons in our neighborhood for only $15 for 2 weeks. I figured what could it hurt to sign up the kids. We have put Damien in swimming lessons before but he never really caught on. James did a great job with the kids. Damien learned so much from him. More than he had ever learned from anyone else. I am more comfortable with the way Damien swims now than I was before.






Kylie and Kaytlinn would swim really well as long as they had floaties on. I never felt comfortable taking the floaties off before. After spending a month with James Kaytlinn's floaties are completely off. She now will jump into the deep end (deep end for us is 5 ft LOL) and she doesn't panic. Kylie she swims really well without her floaties but we keep them on hand because she still likes to have them to put on when she gets tired.









Thanks James for doing a great job. I hope you teach swimming lessons next year.

0 comments: