The last day of school has come and gone.
We got an invitation to Damien's school awards assembly. Damien made the Honor Roll. Usually he makes the Principal's list but I won't complain about Honor Roll one bit. He really struggled with his math the last quarter. I am very proud that even though he struggled he still did great.
Kaytlinn graduated from Kindergarten and is now moving on to the 1st grade. We are very sad to see her teacher (Ms. Lin) not returning to the school next year. She will be very much missed.
Damien was invited to a pool/slumber party. The girls were disappointed that they didn't get to go. The kids love to bowl on the Wii so we decided to take them out bowling and out to dinner. They both did very well for the first time and I am happy (or should I say embarrassed) to announce that Kaytlinn killed Dennis and I on the first round. LOL It was so funny because the girls wanted to roll the ball just like us.



I never knew you could get a gutter ball with the bumpers up. Kaytlinn figured it out and Kylie was there to witness it.
tips cepat hamil setelah keguguran
7 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment