Thursday, April 2, 2009

Take me out to the ball game.

Baseball season is in full swing and our whole week is filled with baseball. I think we only have 2 days a week that doesn't involve baseball and that's Thursday and Sunday. Damien has been playing since he was 4 and Kaytlinn decided that she wanted to play as well this year.


Damien has fallen in love being the catcher because "he is in control of the game." LOL During one of Kaytlinn's games she got to play catcher and she loved it as well. She looked like she was a pro at it. As soon as the batter hit the ball the helmet went flying and she went running up to home plate.


I guess she has been taking tips from big brother.


Then again, she has a pretty good form to be a pitcher (this is actually her throwing to 1st base LOL).


Poor Dennis has been running ragged. He has coached Damien every year since he started playing so when Kaytlinn asked him to coach her team too he couldn't say no.

Sorry I don't have any pictures of Damien (well I have one) but all the pictures I have my camera focused on the fence and he is blurry. I will add some of him after his next game.

0 comments: