Friday, March 13, 2009

Can't beat a free concert.

Especially one with seats like this.




My friend Cindy called me up yesterday around 1:00 pm and told me one of her classmates had free tickets to Rascal Flatts she was giving away. So we make some quick arrangements and put the husbands on kid duty for the night. When we got there we were given seats in section 101 row E. OK, so section 101 was as far off to the side as you could get but I won't complain, They were awesome seats. Here are just a few pictures we took. I also have a video clip I will try and post a little later.

A pic of Jessica Simpson just in case any men would like to see.













I won't bore you with a whole bunch of pics. This is just a handful. I had a ton of fun. Thanks Cindy for thinking of me and asking me to go with you. Can't wait for our next MNO (Mom's night out).

0 comments: