Wednesday, October 8, 2008

In need of prayers


I just wanted to take a moment to ask everyone to please pray for my dad. Today he passed out while getting wood with my brother and they are worried that he could have had a mild heart attack. He was flown down here this afternoon and will be getting a cath tomorrow to check and see if he has any blockages. The last time he had this procedure done his heart stopped and the doctor had to use the defibrillator on him to get his heart to start beating. Please say a little prayer for him tomorrow that everything goes well.

5 comments:

Traci said...

Oh that is scary. I hope everything ends up good. We will keep him in our prayers. Keep us posted on the progress.

The Hoopers said...

I am so sorry. Hang in there. You are all in our prayers!

Evvie Turley said...

I will definitely say a prayer or two for your dad. I hope all goes well tomorrow and you feel the comfort of the spirit. Good luck.

Keri said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear this! How is he doing now?

Hallie said...

I hope your dad is doing better now Debbie. He is in our prayers.