.So I am going to try out this whole Blogging thing.
This past summer was quite eventful. We had realized that even though we have traveled a ton in the last 9 1/2 years of our marriage we never had been on a true vacation with the kids. Yes, we had gone on many trips but they all consisted in going to see grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins. Never off to a place that was to do fun things and stay in a hotel.
It all started off with a trip to San Diego. We took the kids to Sea World. The kids had a great time. I was actually quite surprised that we didn't have whiny kids complaining about walking all day long.
We also spent one day at the beach. The kids absolutely loved it. At first Damien was a little skeptical. He would hang on for dear life to Dennis' arm. After a while he really started to enjoy the water. Kaytlinn is a little fish and we could hardly pull her out of the water. Kylie on the other hand was content on stay on the beach building sandcastles.
We didn't get to spend our Summer like we normally do. Usually we spend every other weekend up in the White Mountains trying to escape the heat. Well, Damien decided he wanted to play basketball so that took up every weekend except the very last one for the whole summer. I guess in a way it was really good that we didn't do a lot of traveling and it was a lot of fun to watch him building his skills. 
The girls also kept me busy running them to dance class all summer long. At first I was worried about how Kylie would do because she cried every time I dropped her off. After a while she realized that it wasn't so bad. Then it came time for their little recital. At first Kaytlinn was real excited, then she got out front of all the parents and no matter what we tried, she refused to dance. I guess she isn't intended to be a performer. Kylie on the other had was a big ham and loved to show off her dancing skills.
Since we had 1 weekend that wasn't booked with basketball and the only thing the kids would talk about was our trip to San Diego we decided to do it again. Not only did we spend a day at the beach and a day at Sea World we also decided to take the Kids to Tijuana. It was quite the experience for the kids to see. Once again, that is all they talk about.
Now school has started. Damien went in to then 3rd grade and Kaytlinn started Kindergarten. Kylie has had a hard time excepting that sister is going to school by herself. She is finally coming around now that she has realized that she has mom to herself for most of the day.
So that's just a little bit of what's been going on in the last few months. I am sure I will be adding more as the time goes.
tips cepat hamil setelah keguguran
7 years ago




2 comments:
Welcome to blogland :) Your background is so pretty!
I cannot believe Damien is going into 3rd grade! Wow, time really has gone by fast.
Deb - This is so awsome! Way better then mine.
Post a Comment